Folding Bed with Performance Airflow Matt
Specifically designed for regular contract use, this sturdy Jay-Be folding bed achieves higher British, European and North American safety standards than normal domestic beds. The guest bed has a robust, heavy gauge, mild steel frame which is finished in durable epoxy powder coated paint and has a high quality square link mesh base to withstand the extra demands of heavy-duty contract environments.
Folding out into a comfortable bed, the deep, spring interior mattress is topped with wool comfort layers to help keep your body temperature constant and is proven to enhance sleep quality. Tailored in a highly durable, breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water resistant mattress fabric, this Jay-Be guest bed is designed to cope with the most extreme contract environments. Perfect when comfort and durability is required.
- Lifetime frame guarantee
- Suitable for regular use
- Robust square link mesh base
- Breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water-resistant mattress
- Exceeds British and European safety standards
- Resistant to microbial growth including E-Coli and MRSA
- Hypo-allergenic forming an effective barrier against bed mites
- Suitable for use in contract environments (e.g. Hotels)
- British made
- Open: W76 x L197 x H42cm (to Headboard 70cm)
- Folded: W76 x D53 x H92cm
- Space under bed when open: 21cm
Jay-Be Crown Windermere Folding Guest Bed
Availability: Next Working Day Delivery - Submitted By 10am
Sleep Happy rating:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.