Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (flexibility required)
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- 28 days annual leave, with accrual after continuous service
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
Bishops Beds is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Purchasing Assistant to join our team in the Peterlee office.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a purchasing role; however, some office experience and knowledge of Sage would be advantageous. Full training will be provided to the right candidate, who must have no criminal convictions and possess a strong work ethic.
- Creating Purchase Orders as needed
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure correct orders are delivered on time
- Communicating delivery status of orders with the sales team
- Maintaining supplier pricing information
- Previous experience in a purchasing role is preferred
- Some office experience and knowledge of Sage is advantageous but not required
- Keen and hardworking attitude
- No criminal convictions
For an informal discussion about the purchasing assistant role, please contact our office at 0191 586 0010. To apply, send an up-to-date CV to Kelly Vinnicombe at email@example.com or letter to: Kelly Vinnicombe, Bishops Beds, 2 Brindley Place, Southwest Industrial Estate, Peterlee, SR8 2LT.
Closing Date: 1st May 2023
Follow Us on LinkedIn:
Stay updated on our company news, job openings, and more by following Bishops Beds on LinkedIn. Visit our LinkedIn page and click the “Follow” button.
Explore Our Careers Page:
Interested in other job opportunities at Bishops Beds? Visit our Careers Page to view and apply for other available positions within our company. We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our expanding team.